A friend for you, is an entrepreneurial idea based on our love for people and our desire to help individuals live happier lives by fulfilling their need for companionship. Even though this is a paid service and you the client buy time to spend with us, our focus is not the financial gain but how we will add value to your life. Our strength is not only participating in different activities with you, but the way we will make you feel.
Since you love people, why the service is not free?
We all at a point have been in a position where we want to spend time with our friends and family members but we can't, because we have to work to support ourselves and the people we care about. Unfortunately loving what you do is not always something that pays the bills. A friend for you, is a paid service to ensure that we will keep on doing what we love and support ourselves and our families. Since time is money, our fees are based on the loss of income we would have by doing another job, with the skills we have.
Why choose us?
We believe that finding the right companionship is a complex issue and should not be based on superficial things such as only a pretty face and an appealing appearance or how much fun you can have within 1-2 hours by going to a movie or having a drink, but the things that really matters. We belong to the old school that we believe that friends – even if they are paid ones – must have specific traits and characteristics that reinforce the word friend and not diminish it. Our number one priority is to treat you with respect, make you feel safe and comfortable so you can enjoy the experience of having us as a friend.
Our people – your friends:
- They accept and respect you for whom you are; they don't judge you or try to change you according to their likings.
- They are caring, good listeners and always want the best for you, as a true friend should.
- They are honest with high values and integrity. You can ask their advice and they will tell you what they really think – always with respect and understanding to your issues.
- They are trustworthy. You will be able to confide, knowing that a private conversation will stay as it should. Private.
- They respect your time and what you want to do with it. After all this is a service and once the chemistry is right, you are the boss.
In addition, our people:
- Are university educated, very well travelled and with a thirst for knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- They have high, emotional and intellectual intelligence and are able to handle any situation.
- They bring a tremendous wealth of life experiences and are willing to share them with you.
- They are very well presentable and they have great manners. They consider good personal hygiene as something extremely important.
- They are open-minded, very pleasant with a great sense of humour.
- They are intriguing and exciting, still very down to earth.
- They are very responsible and take their life and this job very seriously!
In conclusion we think you should choose us because:
- We respect your privacy and we believe that discretion is gold. A paid platonic friendship is a service clients chose for their own personal reasons and we consider that it is our obligation to protect those reasons or any detail involving the friendship between our clients and us. Who are our clients and what we do or discuss is no one's business.
- Our people have a clean criminal record and are able to offer references if needed.
- In a world where drugs and other addictions is a serious problem we have none. You expect you to be drug free and not have any serious problems with alcohol.
Anything else we, the clients, should know about you?
A friend for you, is not an escort service, neither are we involved with any sex work services. Clients who might try to negotiate such services will be banned from our agency.
A friend for you, is strongly committed to its clients and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in any of its programs or activities.